Friday, June 11, 2010

Gorgeous baby girls!

Had two super fun shoots yesterday! The first one was a first birthday shoot of my friend's adorable baby girl, Miss Daphne. She was in such a great mood, tons of smiles, even though we drug (dragged???) her outside for millions of pictures during her naptime! Happy birthday, Daph!  If anyone is interested in the tutu or hairbows you see on Daphne, her momma runs a successful little company called Bowlicious Babies. Tutus, bows, diaper covers...the *cutest* stuff! Check it out here or here! 


Love her eyelashes in this picture!!!



Probably one of my favorite pictures ever! I know, I know, it's not a picture of her adorable face. BUT, there's something about the colors in this shot. So cheery and happy. And, let's face it. Who doesn't love pretty pink toenails on a one year old diva?!?!



Ohhhh, what a happy girl! SO precious!



Love this dress. So girly!


Such an amazing tutu! Love it! If only Harper would let me put one on her... ;) Now that she's almost three, she has her own opinion about what she feels like wearing. Thank the LORD that it's hot out now, I've finally convinced her to stop wearing her long-sleeved Batman t-shirt! :)

******

Now, onto my lovely little three weeker I got to shoot yesterday! I must say, this shoot made my heart just smile. The way her momma and daddy just doted on her! They just love that little girl so much, and it was written all over their faces and apparent in every move they made.  I felt so honored to be able to capture their firstborn's sweet newborn pictures! Congratulations, Matt and Jill! God blessed you guys with a gorgeous gorgeous little princess!



She has the most perfect and lovely baby girl hands! Her fingers were long and oh so dainty! She'll make a beautiful piano player one day, I'm sure! :)



I would totally plug this adorable hairbow and tutu, but I'm unsure of who made them! I believe someone in Ft. Wayne??? Bethany, feel free to email me with her info so I can link it here! :)



I'm sorry, I just had to show off her pretty fingers again!



Gorgeous skin, gorgeous little lips!


Ohhhh, I can't even begin to tell you how adorable it was to watch this new daddy interact with his little princess! Matt is truly a natural born father in every sense of the word!

******

First birthday party shoot tomorrow for my friend Dana's son! So excited! Her little man looks like he could be Maddox's TWIN, it's the cutest thing when we get those boys together! I'll post pictures soon, I promise!

Thanks again for checking out my blog! I'm so appreciative of the interest and support. In case you don't know, I also have a fan page on Facebook (Sarah-Beth Photography) and will be posting pictures on the fan page and the blog only from now on (instead of on my profile page), until I get a website up and going!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment