Wednesday, March 30, 2011

gettin' down with my creative side!

so. I am *not* the most computer saavy person in the world. Like, at all. But, while my kiddos are napping, I decided to mess around with my super blahhhh blog, and tried to spruce it up a bit. Whaddya think? I love it so far!

Just thought I'd do a quickie blog entry (yep...one kiddo has already woken up), sharing a few of my favorite images from a photo shoot with Laura from lillypie.accessories. She just debuted her spring line of goodies, and I must say, she's totally outdone herself! lovelovelove.


not. I repeat. *not* easy to coordinate two one-year-olds and a three year old who feels led to mother both of the said one-year-olds.

So, I get by with a little help from my friends. :)

Huge thanks to my friends, Bethany and Laura (Miss Lillypie's momma herself) and their two adorable daughters for spending the afternoon with me! 


Ohhhh, Lilly. You. are. so. cute.


My gorgeous girl!


Harper giving Lilly some love.


Miss Corrinne. I kinda sorta love her. Lots. Her momma and I go waaay back, and she's soon to be a big seester! Corrinne's baby brother/sister's newborn pictures coming to a blog near you in October!

I cannot wait for spring to officially be here! We got lucky for this shoot, it was 74 and sunny. Currently? 37 and snowing. Yeah. Gotta love Indiana.

Enjoy the rest of your week, and stay warm!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment