Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The info on sessions....

Here's the information on pricing for a session.

$100 for the session (1-2 hours) plus a CD of all edited images

or.....

$65 for the session (1-2) hours, and you can order prints through me (awesome quality) at the following prices:

4x6        $3
5x7        $6
8x10    $ 10
10x13  $ 20
11x14  $ 25
16x20  $ 30

Any and all odd sizes you can imagine are available, too, just let me know what size you would want, and I could let you know pricing. There's just too many to list, so I thought I would cover the usual sizes, and we could go from there.

Prints are also available on hard foam backing and canvas as well.

Again, I prefer to photograph in natural light. A few places I've photographed so far and loooove (for an idea), are the Indianapolis Museum of Art on the Lilly Grounds, Ft. Harrison and downtown. There are also nice parks in the Greenwood area that are fun, too. I live in Greenwood, and prefer to stay around the Greenwood area and no further than downtown Indianapolis. Of course I don't mind traveling, but since most of the time I'm paying a sitter to do shoots, I don't want a super-long drive time.  If you wanted me to come to you, it would just have to be thru the week during the day before my husband goes to work.  Here's a few more pictures of some of my favorite people! :) Enjoy your day! It's beautiful out!


\

This is Jillian, my best friend's daughter, on her first birthday!



Love her.



My gorgeous Harper girl! :)



Jilli and her grandparents, who are like parents to me, as well. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment