Saturday, May 22, 2010

My kids are gorgeous!!!! :)

There's a little spot down the road from our house in the neighborhood of a bunch of trees, grass, little trails and some rocks. Perfectly earthy, and perfect for an inpromput photo shoot of my gorgeous babies!  They did great (for the most part). Maddox didn't agree with mommy's idea to do pictures, but I still managed to get a few good ones of him. The ones I got of Ethan and Harper just took my breath away, so I'm super anxious to share them!  The nice weather is coming sooooon (I think? Hope? Pray???), so please call me or email me to set up a shoot! I'm anxious to shoot you! hehe.


My firstborn. I can't believe how big he's getting! He's such a smart, lovable, obedient, caring, sensitive little guy. I love him so much. I can't believe he's on his way to kindergarten in a few short months!


I just know that she is the most gorgeous girl in the whole world! My princess, Harper Grace.



Maddox will be one year old on July 6. I can not believe it! My last baby is all grown up. *sniff sniff, tear tear*. He looks like such a little man in this picture!


I heart them.

As a side note, Maddox got tubes in his ears yesterday morning! He had to be NPO (nothing by mouth) after midnight for surgery at 7 am. Let me tell ya....trying to tell a chubby, still nursing 10 month old that he's not allowed to eat for 7 hours?!??! Did not go over well.  Here are a few pictures of his pitiful little self before and after surgery. Went well, though, for those of you wondering! He was a little fussy and still is trying to get his sleep schedule back to normal. He's actually napping right now, 2 hours earlier than he usually lays down! But, I'm hoping this is the end of ear infections all together for the poor guy!



Yelling at mommy. :)


What a sad, sad little face! He was so hungry and oh soooo sleepy. This was right before the nurse took him back.




Home again, home again! He was cranky, sleepy and needed extra TLC for a while after we got home. Thankfully, Dave was home til about 3:45, so it gave me some time to just cuddle my little bug...and time to take a little nap. Getting up at 5 am is not necessarily my idea of a good time, either!

Til next time! I have a shoot on Monday with a wonderful friend of mine and her adorable little family of four. They are the most gorgeous family, I can't wait to share the pictures with you all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment