Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MJ House of Clouds mini-sessions!

So, I had a Matilda Jane trunk show this past weekend and I can NOT wait to get my daughter's goodies! I'm even MORE excited to get some great shots of her outside modeling her new outfits!

I'm on a mission as soon as I get a chance to go prop shopping just for the occasion, even! Looking for some vintage suitcases, chairs and other fun props to take with us. Then, my mind got going again...how fun would it be to offer a House of Clouds mini-session discount to any mommas wanting some fun vintage-y inspired shots of their girls in the goodness of MJC?

So, this is the plan:

May 21 at Anderson Orchard
20-30 minute mini session of your little in any MJ attire (only requirement!)
Hair accessories and props provided by me
CD of 10-15 edited images with reprint rights
Five available time slots
$75 (that's a $15 discount off regular mini-session pricing)

You in?

e-mail me if you'd like to book! Session fee is due at time of booking.

I'm SO excited! Anyone wanna go prop shopping avec moi?

No comments:

Post a Comment