Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BOUDOIR!!!!!

Hey, ladies! :)

I just wanted to give you some info on the boudoir marathon I have coming up in May here in Indy, along with some "no-face" peeks from my January sessions, just to give you an idea what I'm all about.

The May sessions will be May 6 and 7 at a super nice hotel in downtown Indy. Sessions include:

- a presession consult with moi, to go over outfit ideas, questions/concerns you may have
- hair/makeup by the fab Ashley Stamper
- wine/beverage of your choice at the shoot
- 1 hour session
- a high-res CD of your edited images (anywhere from 30-50 images) with reprint rights
- an 8x8 photobook of your images

$100 nonrefundable deposit due at date of booking to hold your spot, $400 due no later than the day of the session. Payment accepted via paypal, cash or check.

If interested, please email me at sarah-bethphotography@live.com to book!

I hope every woman out there does a boudoir session at least once in their lifetime. It's awfully empowering, and also it's truly a super fun thing to do! Get all dressed up, prettied up and have pictures taken by a professional that knows exactly how to highlight your assets and hide your not-so-fav parts? Yes, please! I have had two of my own sessions and have another scheduled this year. I love having these books for me to look through...it's a nice reminder that I can still look gooood, considering I'm a busy exhausted mother of three!

Below you'll find some pictures to give you a better idea of what to expect.

Enjoy! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment